Green tea is a type of tea that is made from Camellia sinensis leaves and buds that have not undergone the same withering and oxidation process used to make oolong teas and black teas. Green tea originated in China, but its production and manufacture have spread to many other countries in Asia.
- Green Tea Contains Bioactive Compounds That Improve
- Compounds in Green Tea Can Improve Brain Function
- and Make You Smarter
- Green Tea Increases Fat Burning and Improves Physical
- Antioxidants in Green Tea May Lower Your Risk of Some
- Types of Cancer.
- Breast cancer | Prostate cancer | Colorectal cancer
- Green Tea May Protect Your Brain in Old Age, Lowering
- Your Risk of Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s
- Green Tea Can Kill Bacteria, Which Improves Dental
- Health and Lowers Your Risk of Infection
- Green Tea May Lower Your Risk of Type 2 Diabetes
- Green Tea May Reduce Your Risk of cardiovascular disease
There are no reviews yet.